Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The city by the bay *Rev 3 by geraldmacfly



Sorry and thank you to those earlier that gave me some likes and feedback on this photo. I had to revise a few problems and this is(maybe) the final version :) This spot is nothing new so it is hard to come up with something different from all the nice photos already on the internet. I wanted to try something different so I went for a blend of 3 exposures shot within about 45 minutes between 1st and last. I manually blended the exposures in Photoshop using luminosity masks. It is a mix of a beginning of blue hour sky with a long exposure to smooth out the water of the San Francisco bay mixed with some ends of blue hour with the lights over the city and bridge as well. via 500px http://j.mp/1BmOOOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive