About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Bridge to 2015 by totalstranger



My last pic in 2014. 2014 was a fantastic year. Thank you all very much for your great support, inspiration and also sometimes constructive criticism. In 2014 I also had the chance to meet some of you guys from 500Px personally. Special thanks to you. It was a great time. Finally I wish you a good start in 2015 and hope to see you here again or maybe some of you personally. via 500px http://j.mp/1BlhW92

Blog Archive