About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Staying behind the railing by hdrshooter



Ok, to tell the truth, I also got over the railing to get few shots without it :) Better said, I walked around it, as I didn’t want to climb with my camera gear. One always has to be careful. But I also liked this view, with the railing in front, gives a nice foreground object and it also creates a nice leading line that curves in the photo. One tends to think about the composition all the time :) This is a HDR from 4 exposures, created in Oloneo Photoengine, finished in Photoshop. via 500px http://j.mp/1m5Ltw4

Blog Archive