Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rapture by Turnipfarmer



Tulip Staircase, The Queens House, London, England - http://j.mp/1npm4lX Back the wonderful Tulip Staircase at the Queen's House in Greenwich. Such a wonderful and elegant staircase compared to many that I have visited. I could have looked at this staircase all day. I have uploaded this staircase before but I wanted to try it in B&W just to compare. The low key version I did just didn't do it for me so went for the high key look which I really like. Really brings out the details of the staircase and doesn't distract the viewers away from the finer parts of the image. Sorry I don't have much new stuff to upload at the moment. I am getting some new stuff here and there when I get a bit of free time but training for a new job and moving into a new house is taking up my time at the moment but I do have a list as long as my arm of places around the North Yorkshire coast I want to visit soon ;-). via 500px http://j.mp/1khIlLh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive