About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque by bjornmoerman



Grand Mosque at Abu Dhabi with the 10-24 Fuji lens Those following me on the blog, know that over the last 12 months, I've become a great advocate of working with smaller cameras. When Fujifilm Middle East, borrowed me a copy of their brand-new 10-24mm f4 wide-angle lens last week, I knew that I might as well give them the 1000,-USD and keep the lens. A week into the testing period, I've taken the brand new lens on a few shoots and have not been disappointed! While one can expect an "in the field review" towards the end of next week, I want to share an image shot yesterday, as my Pic(k) of the week! It was made at the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi (UAE); the perfect setting to test a wide-angle lens. Even though there are more restrictions on where one can go than before, the site at the Grand Mosque, one hour from Dubai, is still a must visit for all photographers visiting the UAE. More at my blog: http://j.mp/1jey4CL via 500px http://j.mp/1kcTQnh

Blog Archive