Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Una noche Toledana by clgam



Please click on the photo to see it on a black background. Toledo is a municipality located in central Spain, 70 km south of Madrid. It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986 for its extensive cultural and monumental heritage and historical co-existence of Christian, Muslim and Jewish cultures. It is known as the "Imperial City" for having been the main venue of the court of Charles I. If you plan to travel to Madrid it's worth a visit to this wonderful city. It takes only 30 minutes by high-speed train. The two main illuminated buildings on the image are the gothic cathedral 'Santa María de Toledo' and the 'Alcazar' ( a fortress of 16th century, located in the highest part of town. From 2009 it houses the collection of the Army Museum). It is a new version of an image that I uploaded a few months ago. I received then a bad critic that made me reedit it. I want to thank Athanasios, a photographer of 500px community. He showed me that I could do it much better, and I also gave me some tips to improve my work. This image is dedicated to you Athanasios! via 500px http://j.mp/1xouiR9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive