Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Friday, March 27, 2015

The huge Bridges of New York by Marcel_Zizkat



Trying and Trying again.. pls view on maximised mode and press the magic M. If you like it press the L Button and if you fav it the F button. Sometimes I am sad. Sad when I noticed something went wrong. Like today when I found out that I shot 2 whole fu...n days in the wrong ISO mode while I was in New York. My camera ist not bad but it still produces much noise shooting directly into the sun with Iso 500... This totaly pulled me down today. And it reminds me of always checking everything twice...three times....four times....6994 times. And than make 1 picture :D Haha... We are learning all the days. Therefore i am trying and trying again to get a nice shot. Thx for having a look at my picture. via 500px http://j.mp/1xl55qg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive