Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Monday, March 23, 2015

☆THE DARk SiDE☆ by anthonyjayfields



MyWebSite4Prints After processing this image i walked away from the image for a minute and refreshed my eye's when i came back and looked again i was pleased with the end result, but felt as something was missing, it did look kind of on the bright side mainly because of all the street lights and the one's from the Bridge As We'll, So I used the the Orton effect to add some Extra Drama and a lil dream like state, I was So new to photography back when i took this image, This is from when i first bout my 11-16mm wide angle so this Image was taken 4/28/14 almost a year has past since i open this folder so my goodies in here Just Going 4 a Different kind oƒ look here via 500px http://j.mp/1InWhRF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive