About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Palace of Westminster by DominicWalter



Follow me on my Facebook-Page! The Palace of Westminster and Westminster Bridge are only two of Londons greatest sights. As I mentioned with my previous photographs, I really enjoyed photographing in this city. But it wasn't easy to execute this photograph, as it is a really wide view and I had to take several images to cover it. When I took the last image of the panorama, the light had already changed from what it was in the first photograph. However I think the result turned out quite well. via 500px http://j.mp/1Kk7GXF

Blog Archive