About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Monday, March 9, 2015

New York ... Manhattan Sunset from Brooklyn Bridge Park by Marcel_Zizkat



Trying and Trying again. pls press m for maximum size. While I was in New York with my family, I went to Brooklyn Bridge Park for one day with my father who payed the bill for everything. Thx a lot for that :D We made a couple of family shots but I didnt want to leave with a nice memory of this beautiful but COOOOLD day. You cant see the cold here but I promise it was fkn freezing. Thx for looking. Hope you enjoy it. via 500px http://j.mp/1ELyjzx

Blog Archive