About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Inter Section by joe_plasmatico



Wishing you all a marvelous weekend. (black background is a must here!!) I am still grinding the outside world, so don't be surprised. And yeah, you caught me in my black and white stage. This place I wanted to shoot for ages now, and never got the time, or the light or the drive to do so. To get this angle, I had to trespass the private ground of this place, fully aware that the security people where filming and watching me doing a few exposures. They came in hard and forced me to delete my exposures, which I did of course, Knowing in advance that this can happen, I swapped the memory card so that I still saved a few exposures. A few days later, when I finished the post processing I sent this photo to the PR department of the owners and they where very pleased with the result. On the top they gave me a belated permission for the shooting, so I am free to use it. Man, what a thrill!!! Don't try this at home^^ Take it easy guys, good light, good fight. via 500px http://j.mp/1xbgVTW

Blog Archive