About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Heddal Stave Church by OleHenrikSkjelstad



Facts: Heddal Stave Church is Norway's largest stave church. It was constructed in the beginning of the 13th century. Technicalities: Four 24mm verticals stitched in Photoshop. The level of detail is crazy. Couldn't believe my own eyes when I zoomed far into the image. Trivialities: My wife was having the girl's club on Thursday so I took the car, my camera and myself for a drive and somehow all of us ended up in Notodden where this church is located. via 500px http://j.mp/1LfMvGy

Blog Archive