About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

German night light by KaareBak



Re-entry !!! :-) Three weeks ago I got a great email from World Photography Organisation in which they declared that I was the winner of one of the prices in the world's largest photo competition (submitted in all more than 173,000 photos). Today it was officially and I can tell that I have won "1st place of the 2015 Denmark and Iceland National Award in the Sony World Photography Awards" via 500px http://j.mp/1EnBl9D

Blog Archive