About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 6, 2015

Downtown 1 by Aivoarm



I have done couple pictures of skyscrapers in Montreal which I am going to share with my dear viewer. This one is the first. RBC Royal Bank, 1 Place du Canada Inspired by the great architecture of Montreal . Click on image for the best view on black background. Enjoy and comment, I am always up for meaningful conversation!. via 500px http://j.mp/1Fm4KD2

Blog Archive