Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Clockwork Orange by caseymac



I've lived in San Francisco for over 2 years now and despite living just on the other side of the bridge, I'd never made it down to this location. I felt like I needed a personal guide to show me the way. Well, last night I finally made it down and a huge thanks to Toby Harriman and Michael Shainblum for showing me the way. It's a pretty sweet location! We didn't get the sunset we were expecting, but once the light faded, the city came to life and made for a nice scene. Since I can be here in just 10 minutes, I can't wait to return to shoot it in better conditions :) Subscribe on Facebook if you enjoy my art. via 500px http://j.mp/1wVZtNU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive