About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Clockwork Orange by caseymac



I've lived in San Francisco for over 2 years now and despite living just on the other side of the bridge, I'd never made it down to this location. I felt like I needed a personal guide to show me the way. Well, last night I finally made it down and a huge thanks to Toby Harriman and Michael Shainblum for showing me the way. It's a pretty sweet location! We didn't get the sunset we were expecting, but once the light faded, the city came to life and made for a nice scene. Since I can be here in just 10 minutes, I can't wait to return to shoot it in better conditions :) Subscribe on Facebook if you enjoy my art. via 500px http://j.mp/1wVZtNU

Blog Archive