Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Chungking Blue by JonathanDanker



First and foremost, I must really thank and give a big shout out to Peter Stewart for taking so much time and effort to bring me to some seriously off the chart locations while in Hong Kong. Without his help and guidance, I'd have come home with pretty boring places due to my lack of planning. He really took me for a walk a thon and by the end of each day I literally had to crawl up my 5 storey apartment and curl up in bed from the body aches.. But such pain comes great reward.. I love Chungking strangely because its a perfect place for night photography. The space in between the mansion was dark enough to blend with the night sky and it had this really amazing blue tone that is not what I'm accustomed to seeing. Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 3 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 9.0 | focal length 16mm (did a 3 tile, 4 exposure vertorama but essentially I cropped it down to what a 16mm focal length would have given me so... long story short.. take it that I didn't do the panorama.. =) ) -- © Jonathan Danker My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me @ jonathan@anselmedia.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason. As an initiative to make my works more exposed and for you, the viewer to have a more easier experience, I have created a facebook page for my photography. Please visit, like it and comment and I hope to see you there! http://j.mp/1irpgbS Thanks for the support and encouragement! via 500px http://j.mp/197qyHZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive