Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Chingay 2015 by JonathanDanker



Chingay 2015 fireworks display. Had the awesome opportunity to be assigned to shoot the amazing pyrotechnics display for glorious singapore. Over the two days I planned some awesome compositions to work with the grand scale of the display. Here is one of the 3 compositions I did. Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 24-70 f2.8L Mk1 | ISO 50 | f 13.0 | focal length 34mm (several exposures blended) -- © Jonathan Danker My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me @ jonathan@anselmedia.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason. As an initiative to make my works more exposed and for you, the viewer to have a more easier experience, I have created a facebook page for my photography. Please visit, like it and comment and I hope to see you there! http://j.mp/1irpgbS Thanks for the support and encouragement! via 500px http://j.mp/1BbccAg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive