Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Behind the Silk Veil by JonathanDanker



Made 2 attempts at this location but got severely disappointed each time I was there. In the end, I chose images from the first attempt which was relatively clear (second attempt I did not even shoot despite waiting 2 hours after sunrise to see a thick white fog all the way through) but I could not finish the full panorama as a super heavy downpour forced us out of there pretty quickly. That was when I learn't being well dressed for the location is highly important. Short story, the rained soaked through my jacket, made the 12 degree cold feel like frozen hell and pretty much set the ball rolling for me being quite under the weather the whole trip. Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 3 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 320 | 13 sec | f 13.0 | focal length 22mm ( 3 tile, single exposure panorama) -- © Jonathan Danker My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me @ jonathan@anselmedia.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason. As an initiative to make my works more exposed and for you, the viewer to have a more easier experience, I have created a facebook page for my photography. Please visit, like it and comment and I hope to see you there! http://j.mp/1irpgbS Thanks for the support and encouragement! via 500px http://j.mp/1xfC2VA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive