About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Monday, March 2, 2015

Also I can ruin the Barcaccia Fountain by PhilFreez



Anche io ho rovinato la Fontana della Barcaccia. This is made with 4 pictures united with photomerge the automatism failed to attach them but the fountain is really ruined by ultras idiots from holland so I leaved it imperfected to remember the act of vandalism. My FACEBOOK PAGE ¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸.•*¨*•¸¸. via 500px http://j.mp/1CkCKlC

Blog Archive