About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

*A Clear NY Sunset* by anthonyjayfields



Ever Since I Started My path on the Road To photography It's been a learning process the EV values The right shutter speed the right light, shadows, taking more then one shot, Under expose Over expose Normal expose 4 the right Dynamic Range It's All A Great Learning experience, We'll I Hope You Enjoy The View From Up On Top Of The ROC In NYC Even tho there were no Cloud's In The Sky at the Time I Like The Nice Clear View from here via 500px http://j.mp/1AJhgIy

Blog Archive