Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Friday, February 27, 2015

Capsule of the Singapore Flyer | Singapore by DarrenSongNg



This shot was taken some time ago during the blue hour when I had the chance to embark on the only Ferris wheel in Singapore. Despite staying in Singapore, it was such a shame that I only went up the Flyer once. Shooting handheld and through thick glass wasn't exactly easy as there are lots of reflections from the lights of the Flyer. I am glad that the shot turn out pretty well. The Flyer itself took more than two years to build and cost about SGD$240 million to construct. If you are interested in my work, feel free to drop by my website at DLifeJourney.com. via 500px http://j.mp/1FGiRmE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive