Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Crossing the Finish Line by JackThatcher



*Crossing The Finish Line* August 2013 San Francisco, CA, USA It's hard to believe that it has already been a year since this bridge was shut down to make way for the new and improved eastern span. This was taken yesterday.....of last year. The last sunrise for this particular shot. It was super overcast and gloomy (typical for SF in the morning)...but awesome. There were a few people up there who had the same idea as me. I am certainly glad I was able to photograph this bridge before it was gone. However, the new bridge is amazing also. I captured the image with my Sony NEX-6 and 18-200mm lens. Focal length was 115mm. I closed down the aperture to F/36 to get as long of an exposure as I could. I overlaid (3) images of 5 seconds each to get more car trails. I used some luminosity masks to adjust the tones I wanted in particular areas after getting the overall tones completed in Lightroom 4. Check out my website: http://j.mp/1ln6V47 Have a good weekend everyone! via 500px http://j.mp/1pesq1Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive