Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Friday, July 4, 2014

Batman's building 2013-09-06 184808 by AnZanov



This is a photographic dream come true for me. When I planned my trip to London, this was in my top 3 spots. PWC building in More London, or "the batman building" for me :) No original compositions here, only this classic, saying "I was there too" :-) As i side note, I am better familiarizing with my Wacom tablet and pen, now I only use it to edit pictures. This shot was fully processed with that tablet :) To see the whole London 2013 tour you can have a look at the map on my facebook page Day 4, PWC Building, More London Nikon D7000 + Samyang fisheye 8mm HDR from 3 shots, handheld DxO, Noiseware, Photomatix, Photoshop, Nik Silver Efex Pro via 500px http://j.mp/VLP63t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive