Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Toronto skyline at sunset by bjornmoerman



Last week was my first time visiting Canada; the 85th country I set foot on. With almost half of the world countries ticked off the United Nations list of 195, there are still a lot of exciting new places on the bucket list! I spend two nights in Toronto, the most populous city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario. Especially, if I've new to a city, On my first night in Toronto, I jumped on a ferry to the Toronto Islands, one of the prime spots to photograph the great skyline. The image below was shot just a few minutes before sunset, as the sun was disappearing behind the buildings. via 500px http://j.mp/1nHkwCz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive