Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Neotropolis Mk 2 by JonathanDanker



Almost a year later, I'm reworking my first edited image of Shanghai's Pudong district. The only night where I really saw night clouds. Too bad the city was still in a haze to get really clear details but it was still amazing to see this grand skyline in person. I can only imagine when I get to Dubai.. my architectural dream. Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 50 | f 14.0 | focal length 20mm (7 exposure digital blend) -- © Jonathan Danker My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me @ jonathan@anselmedia.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason. As an initiative to make my works more exposed and for you, the viewer to have a more easier experience, I have created a facebook page for my photography. Please visit, like it and comment and I hope to see you there! http://j.mp/1irpgbS Thanks for the support and encouragement! via 500px http://j.mp/1krsPxw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive