Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Black Forest Town by mirosu



After short break I’m back to finish my Black Forest series. I would not like to bore you too long with my Black Forest photo, but I still have few, which I like to display here. Please bear with me a little bit longer. The Black Forest is not only about virgin nature, trees flowers, streams and lakes; Black Forest is also place where many picturesque small towns can be found. One of them is historical town of Sankt Blasien. Sankt Blasien is located in the valley of the Alb at the foot of the Feldberg Mountain at an elevation between 760 and 1350m above sea level. The town is a very nice mountains spa and it is also famous for its abbey church St. Blasius which was built (after fire in 18 centaury) in the Early Classic style between 1768 and 1783, modelled after the Pantheon in Rome. I’ll post a photo of this beautiful church soon. The photo shows old town road with renovated houses and an inviting famous Klostermeisterhaus restaurant. via 500px http://j.mp/1hLOY8n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive