About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Visual Acoustics XII - Silence and Light - Brooklyn Bridge by JoelTjintjelaar



*Visual Acoustics XII - Silence and Light - Brooklyn Bridge* My first image this year, and considering the ever increasing time I need to work on just one image, perhaps also the last one of the year:) Who knows? Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone. Want to know how I create images like this? Just go to my website www.bwvision.com and check all the tutorials. via 500px http://j.mp/1BaKrZ7

Blog Archive