Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Techple by JonathanDanker



Technophiles all over Singapore would be seen in any one of this buildings as the stores here offer selections of products to tempt the cash from your wallets. Accidental composition made as I was looking up at the sky wondering if it'd be a good sunset. Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 3 | Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC | ISO 100 | f 11.0 | focal length 14mm (4 exposure blend) -- © Jonathan Danker My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me @ jonathan@anselmedia.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason. As an initiative to make my works more exposed and for you, the viewer to have a more easier experience, I have created a facebook page for my photography. Please visit, like it and comment and I hope to see you there! http://j.mp/1irpgbS Thanks for the support and encouragement! via 500px http://j.mp/1I5QdwN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive