Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spaghetti Junction by bgspix



Shot on the very last evening before leaving Auckland and NZ, this place called "Spaghetti Junction" (no need further explanation I guess) is a junction of several Highways near the city center. I arrived the day before from the South Island around 11pm, and I immediately walked several kilometres the to find this incredible spot to be completely ready for my only chance. I began to shoot at the sunrise and finish 1 hour and a half later at dusk. Due to public holiday for Easter in NZ, there wasn't so much traffic, and I had to wait to get enough cars. Last shot of an amazing trip, I already miss NZ. --- Canon EOS 5D Mark III + EF16-35mm f/4L IS USM @17mm, f/22, ISO50, 20s (Manual blending of 8 shots) via 500px http://j.mp/1DYkAWE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive