About Me

My photo

I wish to further understand the mysteries in this universe through music, art, literature, scientific discovery, observations about the physical world, empathetic experiences of the emotional world, and especially through the human touch of humor and love.

Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Budapest by thomasmorkeberg



Website | Portfolio | Facebook page | Google+ In a month I'll be heading off to Budapest for three days to photograph the city. Three sunsets and three early sunrises. Really looking forward to the trip and some great Hungarian goulash :) Here is a picture from my last trip to Budapest with my wife and daughter. via 500px http://j.mp/1a8PlMm

Blog Archive