Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Blue Magic by vsquared_photo



Blue magic hour in San Francisco, as I try and beat the commute traffic. Here is the Bay Bridge as seen from Pier 14, off the Embarcadero. Had to move around the Pier to find a spot to set my tripod to get these breakwater barriers lining up and leading to the bridge. It was very risky, because there's no poles to attach the joby. It was resting on a cement ledge. I was also close to people walking and running. I had to hold on to the camera shutter release cable, as it was really windy down on the pier. I'm glad I didn't have to dive in the water after my camera, and most importantly, I'm happy with this shot! Thank you for reading and enjoy! Photographed by: Vseth Vong Canon 70D LR5 via 500px http://j.mp/1CX22UP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive