Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Coming Alive by timothy_stolldorf



Happy New Year! To start the year off I thought I'd post not only one of my favorite images of 2014, but one of my favorites thus far. Back in May my wife and I went to Seattle and Vancouver including areas like Olympic National Park and Mt Baker. The last night of our trip I blocked off for this shot specifically because I really wanted a great sunset shot of the Seattle skyline although it could have been a total bust because who knew what the Seattle weather would give me. Conditions turned out great though; pretty low fast moving scattered clouds that happened to open up at just the right moment. I chose the title 'Coming Alive' because you could tell with the lights and the traffic that the city was starting to bustle as the sun went down. Let me know what you think in the comments below! via 500px http://j.mp/1vLFYGL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive