Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Top Of The Rock by stianklo



Presenting my 2nd panorama from my recent trip to New York City. I pre-ordered tickets online to ensure access to the Top Of The Rock NYC (Rockefeller Center) observation deck in time for sunset - I didn't make it ! The que to get up there was insane, and one of the security guards told me they were at absolute max capacity - just my luck! I was about 20 minutes late for the sunset, but to my relief ..the sunset colors were still present. The view from the 70th floor observation deck is as you can see, nothing short of amazing. In the middle of the picture you can find the iconic Empire State Building, and all the way down the center you can see the World Trade Center Site and the 1 WTC Tower aka One World Trade Center. To the right, you can see (very small tho), Staten Island and the Statue of Liberty National Monument via 500px http://j.mp/1FYCGHR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive