Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Monday, September 29, 2014

Raising South Beach by JonathanDanker



My last shot from Equinox. At this point.. I was desperate for a proper tripod and it so happens the video guys at the wedding were done with their shoot and were packing up.. So I asked politely (begged) for their tripod.. I'm glad I did as this turned out to be one of my favourite shots I've done this year.. Reflections were off the charts though with a full wedding banquet behind me.. so.. I'm pretty happy I managed to clear that up pretty well. Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 3 | Canon 24-70 f2.8L Mk1 | ISO 100 | f 5.6 | focal length 24mm (2 tile horizontal panorama with the usage of my wallet as a blocking device) -- © Jonathan Danker My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me @ jonathan@anselmedia.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason. As an initiative to make my works more exposed and for you, the viewer to have a more easier experience, I have created a facebook page for my photography. Please visit, like it and comment and I hope to see you there! http://j.mp/1irpgbS Thanks for the support and encouragement! via 500px http://j.mp/1rzp53y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive