Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Neoteric Veins by BaberAfzal



Taken on the same day when I went out shooting with Daniel Cheong, Beno Saradzic and Athena Carey. While everyone was busy setting up their tripods, I decided to go hand held right away since the sun was about to set. I wanted to capture the transitional moment just when the city lights turned on and the sun was about to set since the beauty and the balance lied in that transition. I almost nailed it since I wasn't entirely happy with the composition. Wish I could get the full bend of the road below but it was extremely difficult in the tight space we had. I was already at a focal length of 10 mm on the cropped sensor. Sometimes you just gotta make the best with what you have. via 500px http://j.mp/1AcedyH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive