Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Lord of the Bridge by DRPalomar



Hey guys! I just joined Google+. You can add me if you like my photography :) Though it looks pretty similar to the Golden Gate, the 25 de Abril Bridge of Lisboa is actually based on the old Bay Bridge, also from San Francisco. What you can spot in the middle of this image and right behind the bridge, is an illuminated statue of Jesus Christ, called Cristo-Rei. I was walking around when I noticed this view, where the bright statue was harmoniously framed by the bridge. There was only one possible point of view for this to happen, and as soon as I moved a foot sideways I would spoil the composition due to the long distance between the subjects. via 500px http://j.mp/1y5HclI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive