Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Woodrow Wilson Bridge by CHoiberg



After more then two weeks visiting my parents in USA, I'm back home in Norway. Of course I never travel without my camera gear, and since my mother also likes photographing, we went for a sunrise shoot in the beginning of this week. Finding a location to shoot was challenging, it is a beautiful town, but it's not what I normally photograph. Luckily I've been visiting before, and I had visualised a image of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. The forecast said partly cloudy, but I was hoping for fog to get a more interesting mood. When I woke up that morning and looked out the window, I was happy to see that it was a thick fog! The image turned out just like I had imagined it for a long time, and even tho the sunrise didn't create magical colors, it created a magical mood! Say hi to me on Facebook Drop a heart on Instagram via 500px http://j.mp/1BTnbfC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive