Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Sunday, September 7, 2014

All of the Lights by PaulGarrett



I've been dreaming of getting this shot of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay bridge for a couple years. Recently I was passing through San Francisco on my way to Los Angeles and met up with some great friends from Instagram who showed me the secret way to get to this treasured viewpoint. I took this shot for the website of my new company which is called Light Dance. My talented team has developed an audio reactive lighting controller that makes lights dance beautifully to your music. Best of all we have programmed it to work with any musical genre. We will be launching a Kickstarter campaign in October of 2014. Checkout our website to get in on our Kickstarter early bird special. Thanks so much for visiting my gallery. As always, I appreciate your likes, your comments and your support. All the best, Paul http://j.mp/1ogWPxs via 500px http://j.mp/1tDDjlX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive