Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Monday, May 26, 2014

Grand Natural Reflection by khd_uae



Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most beautiful places ever and precisely in Abu Dhabi, it is just an incredible structure with a huge amount of beauty! .. or its the beauty it self ! you should visit it guys, don't miss this master piece and wonder architecture :) I took this photo after a rainy night, I went to the mosque to capture the sunrise, but it was like any normal sunrise, nothing special .. no colour with normal light .. so I decided as a plan A before that to capture the scene in blue hour, as you see up there, I was lucky to capture a full natural reflection with almost no wind at all. I hope you like it, & thanks for your support and likes don't forget to visit my gallery in Instagram to see more photos @khd_uae via 500px http://j.mp/1tgNesN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive