Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Taj Mahal - The Epitome of Love by banerjeesantanu



Taj Mahal (Agra, India), in Black & White. Every artist both national & international, takes pictures of Taj Mahal "the epitome of love". You will find thousands of pictures of the White marble mausoleum, the located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. However I wanted to experiment it with Black & white giving it a really different tone. To add some drama. The Image you see above is taken as it is including the dramatic Sky. Nothing is altered. Hope you all love my experiment with B&W. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS & LIKES. REGARDS, SANTANU BANERJEE If you like my work, follow me on my Facebook Page via 500px http://j.mp/1toFaZK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive