Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Friday, March 21, 2014

SF At Dusk by gentlone



One of my favorite cities in the United States! San Francisco. I took this shot at dusk. It was fantastic being stationed at the Presidio of San Francisco during my tour there with the Army. Public transportation was so great you didn't need to drive anywhere. I had a bus stop directly in front of my house and buses came every 15 to 20 minutes. If you enjoyed walking, which we did, you could walk right off post into the city and find any type of meal you wanted to eat. The pier was close enough to walk to as well. I could see the Golden Gate bridge from the porch of my home. Thanks for looking and have a great evening. Thanks for everyone's support. via 500px http://j.mp/1iLKYHM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive