Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Friday, March 21, 2014

Saint of London by NickPandev



SHARE if you like the image above!!! And do not forget to follow me !!! p.s. I shall do the same for YOU! or www.pandevonium.com for more of my work and me The main purpose of my image is introduce and iconic landmark which is photographed thousands and thousands times each day. For this particular image I was on the right spot at the right time...after the rain over the golden hour. Did not have a chance to use a tripod and blur the people t my liking, so busted ISO did the job, Enjoy! SHARE if you like the image above!!! And do not forget to follow me !!! p.s. I shall do the same for YOU! or www.pandevonium.com for more of my work and me via 500px http://j.mp/1euBWgX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive