Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Sunday, March 23, 2014

I Lost My Heart in Heidelberg by AlexGaflig



Facebook Page G&L Images |||| Instagram |||| Twitter Fred Raymond (1925) ... I lost my heart in Heidelberg on a warm summer night. I was in love head over heels and like a rosebud her lips laughed And as we bid farewell at the gates during the last kiss I knew clearly right there that I lost my heart in Heidelberg My heart beats on the beach of Neckar! It was an evening I was barely twenty years old when I kissed those red lips and golden-blond hair The night sky was blue and blissful the Neckar river flowed pristinely yeah, I knew yeah, I knew what it all meant to me! And the vines by the shore of Neckar are blossoming again, as back then The years have gone by and I'm all alone And if you ask the traveler why he didn't take her I will tell you I will tell you her friends what has come of it I lost my heart... via 500px http://j.mp/1dDYE2B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive