Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The New Year Celebration by ChrisParadise



"The New Year Celebration" I hope that it's not too late to share this shot of the 2015 NYE fireworks at Space Needle, and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday :) I can hardly recall what it feels like to see fireworks, not that I've been to less but because I've always tried so hard to get the best shot with my camera while forgetting to experience it as if I was there. I'm sure that this is a common photographer's dilemma that felt the same. Knowing the different objective, I made sure that this experience would be personal this time. I took a few minutes to setup the camera the tripod and simply let it did its job I could just be one of those happy viewers together with my friends. The fireworks went on a little shorter than expected which only lasted roughly 7 minutes, but I have nothing to complain given that it was on a clear day with minimal wind. If you look carefully, Mount Rainier is vaguely visible just behind Space Needle which is quite rare in Seattle. I think the fireworks may also have contributed to lighten it up :P Please give my [ Facebook Page ] a like if you'd like to support :) via 500px http://j.mp/1zoZrEu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive