Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Toronto Skyline - Panorama 3:1 by andredistel



The image a panoramic vertical stichted from 6 individual images resulting in a 115 Megapixel resolution.The amount of detail and resolution is pretty amazing seeing the full resolution image. Toronto is one of the very cities where you can see the stars above the city, meaning light pollution is relatively low compared to many other North American cities. Also, I am cleaning up my 500px, replacing some older shots with borders with new ones over time, meaning some photos will come up again and old ones deleted, looking for a "cleaner" look in my portfolio here. NEW VIDEO TUTORIAL SERIES After the release of the German version of the TKActions Panel a few months ago and the first German Video Tutorial Series, I have now released my second video tutorial set ("From Vision to Reality" - Von der Vision zur Realität), for advanced processing techniques using luminosity masks. In the video's you will see how I create an image by blending five exposures and creative & advanced post-processing techniques. In almost 3 hours I will teach the following most requested subjects intensively: - Sharpening (3 methods in comparison including my own sharpening technique and a new set of actions!) (29min) - Creating Mood - Complete Workflow (32min) - Blending 5 expsoures & creative post-processing (62min) - Focus Stacking (27min) - Preparing for print (20min) More details here on my website: http://j.mp/1uChZIu Cheers, André via 500px http://j.mp/1AOU8gZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive