Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Puzzled by davidrichterphoto



This is a frame, I am sure, that might not please all people, but for me, it captures the essence of my trip. All elements I have tried to incorporate in other images, came together in this one, starting with blooming neret (Catalan for rhododendron) and the mighty peaks of Agulles d'Amitges, to a reflection, a pine that represents the struggles of high alpine environments and ice thawing on the lake. I decided to call this image "Puzzled" for the apparent alignment of elements but mainly because "Pine in my Crack", despite the fact it would make perfect sense, probably makes the image show up together with weird images in Google search. View on black or don't, I'm not your mother. Happy Halloween! More stuff over on davidrichterphotography.com via 500px http://j.mp/1wn0elr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive