Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Friday, September 26, 2014

The lights of Budapest Part II by thomasmorkeberg



If you like the picture please stop by my Facebook page or Google+ for more of my work. This is my second panorama of Budapest from Gellért Hill this year. A lot of my inspiration for the post-processing in this image comes from Trey Ratcliff. Trey is a amazing photographer and I really love hes work with light and saturation in hes HDR photos. The panorama is merged together from 3 auto-bracketed shots into a 32 bit tiff, and then edited in Photoshop CC 2014. This is the first time I have made so intensive local color and contrast adjustments, using luminosity masks. I also micro (pixel-level) dodged and burned this cityscape way more then I normally do with landscapes and cityscapes - but it really does make a BIG difference. via 500px http://j.mp/1n7gwNC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive