Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The lights of Budapest by thomasmorkeberg



If you like the picture please stop by my Facebook page or Google+ for more of my work. Last year when I was on vacation in Hungary, I got to experience a beautiful sunset over Budapest from the Gellért Hill. Unfortunately I wasn’t really prepared to capture it in a way that made it justice. This time I was a bit better prepared! I went up there with my family 2 hours before the sunset and it was really a great view again. The only thing that irritated me was that for some reason they had turned on 3 very strong lights down at the Margaret Island, and it looked like they where pointed straight at Gellért Hill :) The panorama is made out of 4 pictures that is stitched together in Photoshop CC. Each photo is blended together from 3 auto-bracketed shots with 1 stop in between. Hope you enjoy the view! via 500px http://j.mp/1sqloiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive