Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sleepless In Seattle by ftan99



http://j.mp/1BPrZoa Many locals and tour guide said do not go up to the Space Needle. Its waaaaayyyy too touristy. And I kind of agree. Also from photography point of view, if you are on Space Needle, which mean you can't see the Space Needle, which is the symbol of the Seattle City. This was taken from Colombia Tower. This particular evening, everything seemed so wrong. First, I had to try to shoot at large aperture as the windows are very dirty. Second, my remote shutter decided to act up so I had to resort to timer and other methods. Thirdly, I had to shoot through glass and I forgot to bring a jacket to cover the reflection. I was considering to took off my shirt but then I might get kicked out of the tower. Luckily, a nice stranger lent me his hoodie/jacket. I had to blend 2 exposures together as the jacket can only cover half of the frame. via 500px http://j.mp/1meZj4x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive