Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

*City*Of*Light* by anthonyjayfields



Woke Up Early 4am On 5/2/14 To Get A Sunrise Over Manhattan But At The Time I Was inexperienced On Where The Sun Would Rise From In This Area, So As It Rose Way Off To The Right I Set My Gear Up Thinking All Along To Myself That This Is Not The Spot I Should Be In And When I Look To The East I Seen The Sun Rising Fast And Was Like Dam Man Get It Together lol But Truth be Told I Was Just Happy To be Here At 6:30am And Putting My Brand New Tokina 11-16mm To Great Use This Would Be The Start Of Many Ventures To Brooklyn, Always On A Mission To Find New Place's To Shoot From Next I Will Explore Some Roof Top's In The Near Future God Willing If You Like My Images Please Follow Me Here And On MyFaceBook via 500px http://j.mp/1slp7It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive